View Single Post
Old 01-19-2011, 01:21 PM
Dr.8820
Account Disabled

Dr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint forcing premium data on ALL SMARTPHONES

Quote:
Originally Posted by guitardoc64 View Post
I'm with ya Dr.8820. I'm tired of the lies. I was told that I would get 3G in June, and I still see 1X. This is the last straw for me with Sprint. I had to "upgrade" to their "everything data" to get the Hero. $65 more than I was paying with my old plan. I'm not seeing $65 worth of better service, and the lies are even worse. I had emailed Sprint back in Dec about the lies and lack of 3G. All I got was 2 calls from Sprint sales trying to sell me another line. On one of the calls I asked about 3G and the rep left the line for a minute and came back on and told me that I WAS in a 3G area! I'm done.
thanks bro! i love how first it was the speed of t-mobile....i showed the speeds...now, it's not cheaper than sprint....i can't win lol. the only way to beat sprint at their game is not upgrade or leave..but most folks don't question authority, they just take it .