View Single Post
Old 01-19-2011, 01:06 AM
InvincibleLiving
Post Master General

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Phew I'm getting great battery life now (light use)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JZ* View Post
Nope...I just like spending money! (JK)...(but i do like to support developers when they put something out

After 1 day of "work"/normal usage, and 11 hours unplugged, my battery is at 50%...so I can definetly see a difference; sounds like JD & UJ do the same thing, with more features...but if Green power continues to work like this, with just the control of data pulling power, I will probably keep using it...tomorrow i will add SetCPU into the mix to see if I have any issues (negative or positive) and report back...I woul think that it should be even better...so hopefully they play nice together
Yeah JD and UJ do alot of the same things as Green, and profile settings, only from one consolidated app. I'm purchasing SetCPU tonight to try out as well... hopefully setting it to underclock while charging ect will only improve the gains i'm seeing.

I can say even after just a day of using Juice Defender/Ultimate Juice I've gotten a massive boost in batt efficiency! I'm happy for every ounce of improvement I can get ahold of and I'm not using any of the batt life SBC kernels yet!
I LOVE being a geek!

Best... Member... Ever...