View Single Post
Old 01-19-2011, 12:25 AM
Boominsvx
Regular 'Geeker

Boominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Boominsvx
Re: MMS Bounty for CDMA Android Port **Currently: $30**

I just started playing around with this. JHR is right. MinMo would not recieve a text without an identifier telling the network what type of phone it is... essentially checking that it goes down as the correct format for the phone. In WinMo, I had to change the User-Agent to T7380 and set the MmscURI to the "http://" address of my provider. The settings also included Gateway: "blank", Gateway port: 80, ISP: SprintMMSC and some other information such as max file size. Obviously there was much more, but arcsoft was capable of handeling the rest. I also came accross THIS post (don't yell at me for cross posting, it's info), but there seems to be some things missing from the xdandroid build to compare the two. I'm posting this cause missing info is always good. Still working on it and I may not get anywhere, but if we work together, things always get done. Input?

Edit: this would also explain the drop to 1x as the network is requesting the info from the phone but getting incorrect responses.

Edit 2: Apparently... once again, I am WAY behind.
Android+MMS+Sprint=? - xda-developers

Last edited by Boominsvx; 01-19-2011 at 02:42 AM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.