View Single Post
Old 01-18-2011, 10:29 PM
Recursion
Rockin' the Red!!

Recursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Jan.03.VINdows ROMs (Neo All in One update Radio 2.37 WV)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxx134 View Post
Hmm ok thats because I changed order of the program tab.
make it the ninth on list and cab should work.

I just changed the "enable" in registry from 1 to zero in:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\HTC\Manila\Configurati on\...
check each follder number and the "programs " tab listed and inside is the "enable" key to set to zero.
Bizzare...this didn't work on latest pluto. Probably user error, feeling a little stupid with lack of sleep.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxx134 View Post
Here is new cab that will disable the last tab , whatever you set it to on tab order list, in "customize" settings..
Any tab that you dont want to see will dissapear if it is the last one 14th on tab order list...
This one worked perfectly. Thanks, bro.
Quote:
Originally Posted by anonymity View Post
Okay, so with regards to an earlier post of mine where I claimed I was having trouble rearranging homescreen tabs in the Dec.29.Pluto ROM; I figured out a way around this. I can rearrange them as long as I don't move the position of the 'Programs' tab. It has to remain in it's default 2nd position, then the other tabs can be moved around behind it. I don't use this tab very much, just a little, so it would have been nice to still have it but have it a little later on so I can quickly get to the tabs that I use more frequently. Oh well, it's still one of the best ROMs. Although I've noticed some hang-ups with it recently too. I've actually had to hard reset it a couple of times.
Totally insane, man. I always re-arrange tabs, and never noticed this. Just tried it & can't replicate this problem. Unless of course I am stupid from lack of sleep.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffkip911 View Post
I think the way to solve this (if Maxx's cab didn't do it for you) is to ask Vin to make it selectable just as all the other tabs. Otherwise, it sounds like quite the hack job---of course, one easy way around it is to install CHT2 (yes, i know it takes a little mem---but the added flexibility makes it worth it)
I think was asked & answered before. Vin said no. Not sure what the deal was, maybe something to do with how it was cooked in?

This post has been thanked 2 times.