View Single Post
Old 01-18-2011, 08:32 PM
Sharkie405
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 1-16-11-Updated★SharkieROM v3.0★Generic\Sprint★23563\21916★Sense2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDog2pt0 View Post
I'm running V2.0 R4 (I think it's four) and I love it. Best ROM I've ever had (better than anything I've ever cooked too), and my question is, what's the difference between the Cutting Edge Series and just plain V#.

Thanks
I called those ROMs the "Cutting Edge Series" just because they were exactly that. There were the newest WM builds leaked to the public. Since they were fresh and for the most part untested on my part, I needed a way to differentiate these untested new builds from my official SharkieROM. The introduction paragraph to Cutting Edge Series is still in the 1st post and it explains a bit more about them.

When I release a versionXXX it's one that I've ran and had beta tested and feel comfortable with.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhbryaniv View Post
I had this issue after I put the Beta on my TP2, after a couple reset button presses they started working . . . I was freaking out for a bit.

BTW - Still running the beta strong, no major issues, yet
Yeah, I noticed later on last night that they were working again and I think it happened after I soft reset. Maybe I didn't do that before, I can't remember.
Thanks for letting me know. I'm in the middle of testing some other stuff in the hopes of fixing it so it won't happen at all, we'll see.

Edit: So I'm fairly certain that I've fixed the arrows not working. I've tested and tested and tested and all seems well. I'm building the 6.5 ROMs now. Assuming all goes well when I flash them, I'll upload them tonight. Won't be for a couple hours though...

Last edited by Sharkie405; 01-18-2011 at 09:38 PM.