View Single Post
Old 01-18-2011, 02:30 AM
kjhadfield
HI Fly Guy

kjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
So i been baby stepping so far but will put it through the ringer this next 24. Everything looks great, im with straitup, lovin the colors. Lets start at the beg. The 1st splash, i normally stick with original tp2 slash but i could really get used to the blue tp2. The gif, is way better than be4, very clean. Dont remembr hearing startup wav but i havent even had my 1st soft reset (baby steps i said). I noticed you did work on the txt while its going threw customization on boot. Alot of hidden changes. The wall is cool, like the new incoming call outgoing and missed icons way more than the dusk, the 3 row start is killer clear ( isnt stock 3rows? Why did we ever use more) the trans selector is great, i never liked the whitish cloud. Lovin the vol on the left for youtube, media, etc. Like the task manager in notification manager.

Once i can get deeper into it i give my input but wanted to post initial thoughts. Im liking the releases more n more everytime, great job

Sent from my MID using Tapatalk