View Single Post
Old 01-17-2011, 11:36 PM
InvincibleLiving
Post Master General

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: EVO newbie needs help rooting

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrickyD76 View Post
I HAVE S-OFF!!!!

Thanks so much for everyones help....now what???? The 2 things i really want are more battery life and tethering.....so, anyone help me with this, i have done nothing since finishing the root, so all recomendations are welcome!!!
search google for Wireless Tether 2.0.6, once you're rooted it just that's simple. I'm just starting to look for the latest/greatest batt life solution myself. There's a controversy over battery mods at this time, but IMO it's far less to worry about than most are making it out to be...

Best... Member... Ever...