View Single Post
Old 03-05-2008, 05:23 PM
eehrhard
Almost a VIP

eehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regulareehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regulareehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regulareehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regulareehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: UltimateLaunch Phone Locking - MERGED - MOVED

Quote:
Originally Posted by amphoteric View Post
Hello, this is my first post on the forums, though I have been reading them for awhile. I have a Sprint HTC Mogul running ultimate launcher. In the config, I want to make it so when I slide my finger downward (as opposed to the standard left and right) it locks my device. Since I can only specify an application for the "down result", which application handles locking the device? I want to know what exe (if any) actually locks your phone. For example, if I select "Device is Unlocked" on the today screen, the phone then locks itself. When I select "Device is unlocked" what actually happens that causes the phone to lock. It is that feature that I want to take advantage of, not another piece of software that doesnt already exist on the phone.

Thanks for your help and these awesome forums.
I looked around and could not find the default key lock program but if you use S2U2 you can easily assign the down gesture to \Program Files\S2U2\S2U2.exe or \Storage Card\... if its on your sd card.

If you arernt using S2U2 and you havent tried it you should. Its a pretty cool program that works really well.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...highlight=S2U2