View Single Post
Old 01-17-2011, 07:16 PM
[ACL]
VIP Member

[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Unofficial known issues list - 1/13 Headset thru USB adapter now working

Quote:
Originally Posted by natemcnutty View Post
I can see where they are coming from on the Haret side, but on the NAND side, I think you are correct that we need separate configs for each device. If all devices had NAND working, that would be awesome to separate them all since you'd have to make tinboot changes anyway.

That's one of the things I love about your NAND tree is that you can make any changes you want as quickly as you like. I love how the NAND tree has been the testing platform that brings a lot of features over to Haret, and it does so with more native code than relying on Haret
Yea and actually im using that code to bring to .35 so we have nand compatibility out of the box. I might ask bzo to just give me the camera patch to have that on nand .27 without worries. And just finish off getting the partitioning portion to get true nand done for ourselves. the hell with the gsm guys :-p