View Single Post
Old 01-17-2011, 06:19 PM
AZTECHKA
Stupid-Ass Skull Cruncha

AZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Phew I'm getting great battery life now (light use)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mswlogo View Post
Yeah taking off the back sucks. It won't last. And neither will the Micro USB if you need to use it 3 times a day.

If you are heavy user an extended battery is the only way to go.

I do have charging at work, home and car (when I get some friggin cables that work). But I only use that when I need it.

I used the GPS for like 1.5hrs the other day (with no extra charging) and got through the day fine.

I agree.. It can be a pain... but in the 3 days since my tweaks... I've only replaced the battery with a fresh one once... I don't have paper nails so taking the back off is no sweat... And I'll tell you what... I would rather replace the battery once per day EVERY day than have to soft reset my friggin TP2 4, 5, or more times per day. I have it good now.

The cable situation is ok... I use the cable that came with the phone at home... I use my old TP2 charger in the car but I added one of these to it --->>> Amazon.com: Motorola Mini-USB to Micro-USB Charger Adapter: Cell Phones & Accessories

And am getting one of these for my keychain --- >>> Amazon.com: Amzer Handy Converter Mini USB Connector to Micro USB: Cell Phones & Accessories

At work... I use the cable that came with my portable harddrive (passport) It's USB2 and it works great.

I charge my second battery using my old TP2.