View Single Post
Old 01-17-2011, 05:29 PM
GIZELLE
Halfway to VIP Status

GIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to GIZELLE Send a message via Yahoo to GIZELLE
Smile Re: Jan.03.VINdows ROMs (Neo All in One update Radio 2.37 WV)

Quote:
Originally Posted by viwizard View Post
It appears as though my questioned I posted have been deleted with the clean up efforts in said thread. Yes Vin is a good cook of roms but it appears that he cateres to a certain few of his fanboys here. I've combed this thread and noticed a pattern of whom gets answers, replies, pm's etc. I've asked 4 questions in this thread and all have went unanswered. I simply ask if any was getting dialer problems on the latest Pluto with a full discription of my error to no avail, it was blown off, even after I bumped the ?, besides I noticed Vin was online for some time after i asked ?. I'm not looking for special treatment by any means, but come on? Why is it such a cliche in here? If it's that this is suppose to be a trouble free rom then I'm sorry to disturb the masses.
My apologies to you if any of us has missed your previous question. Like Maxx, Recursion, ffkip911, Darren and the rest we are here to assist in any way we can.

+1 on previous posts on how to fix this issue you are having, and true, is isolated.

If persists then flashdance, but b4 the later one try these 2 cabs and see what happens:

RhodiumKbdControl_CDMA_1.4.zip

Sprint Keyboard Fix.cab

These have work for me in the past and depends upon the engine of your devices. (lots of devices/different engines)

Let us know how it goes.