View Single Post
Old 01-17-2011, 05:17 PM
natemcnutty
VIP Member

natemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Unofficial known issues list - 1/13 Headset thru USB adapter now working

Quote:
Originally Posted by [ACL] View Post
Ahh man i said the same thing then got a verbal abuse of epic proportions by the fellas. Looks like its a way to keep all devices up to date. If we start quickly moving Rhod then all the others would get left behind. This isnt good since some of the xdandroid guys have raphs. I will continue working on my nand kernel in the meantime.
I can see where they are coming from on the Haret side, but on the NAND side, I think you are correct that we need separate configs for each device. If all devices had NAND working, that would be awesome to separate them all since you'd have to make tinboot changes anyway.

That's one of the things I love about your NAND tree is that you can make any changes you want as quickly as you like. I love how the NAND tree has been the testing platform that brings a lot of features over to Haret, and it does so with more native code than relying on Haret
This post has been thanked 1 times.