View Single Post
Old 01-17-2011, 05:12 PM
Boominsvx
Regular 'Geeker

Boominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Boominsvx
Re: Unofficial known issues list - 1/13 Headset thru USB adapter now working

Well you never recieved verbal abuse from me. I think the HD2 is the #1 device, and the Rhodium is #2 in the irc chat. Up until recently I understood the reason to keep things together and compatable, but with the recent progress being halted until "everyone is tested and safe" has seriously slowed the final product. With the creation of taid's Froyo X build, I've finally switched to android full-time, and I check the logs and threads daily for updates like a junkie. It just feels like we're so close but every corner seems to be a dead end at this point. Either something hasn't been commited, or can't be cause it'll break something else. Now I'm even seeing some of these kov/raph/blac devs going on to different devices. My 3rd tp2 sits in my hands and before i can say a word, I've got by buddy with his epic and his friend with an evo shift shutting me out. At least I can laugh at their bill to regain my footing. The HD2 guys split off right from the get go, and look where they are now. Yes, we share the same hardware on these devices, but the fine tuning stage is going to be hell as things are now. At this point, you'll never recieve any verbal abuse from me. Just my .02. Great job on this ACL, and all involved developers. Don't leave us now.

Regards, A rhodium user.

Last edited by Boominsvx; 01-17-2011 at 05:26 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.