View Single Post
Old 01-17-2011, 04:51 PM
ffkip911
Bustin' ours Saven' yours

ffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Jan.03.VINdows ROMs (Neo All in One update Radio 2.37 WV)

Quote:
Originally Posted by viwizard View Post
It appears as though my questioned I posted have been deleted with the clean up efforts in said thread. Yes Vin is a good cook of roms but it appears that he cateres to a certain few of his fanboys here. I've combed this thread and noticed a pattern of whom gets answers, replies, pm's etc. I've asked 4 questions in this thread and all have went unanswered. I simply ask if any was getting dialer problems on the latest Pluto with a full discription of my error to no avail, it was blown off, even after I bumped the ?, besides I noticed Vin was online for some time after i asked ?. I'm not looking for special treatment by any means, but come on? Why is it such a cliche in here? If it's that this is suppose to be a trouble free rom then I'm sorry to disturb the masses.

i used pluto for quite a while and had zero problems with it. +1 what Darren said---try t29 then reflashing.