View Single Post
Old 03-05-2008, 04:27 PM
dishe
Halfway to VIP Status

dishe is halfway to VIP status based on repdishe is halfway to VIP status based on repdishe is halfway to VIP status based on repdishe is halfway to VIP status based on repdishe is halfway to VIP status based on repdishe is halfway to VIP status based on repdishe is halfway to VIP status based on repdishe is halfway to VIP status based on repdishe is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: nueMinutes - Monitor your sprint minute usage today plugin

No2chem just last night released his latest update to the 6.1 rom, with some crazy new changes that are causing everyone to go a little nutty. He's a bit busy with that at the moment I'm sure, but yes, we'll need to wait for an update from him since this stopped working.

If no2 were willing to share his source code, I'm fairly sure its an easy fix. But for now, we'll have to wait.

Also, no2chem, as long as a new version is required, don't forget to make it more "standalone" app friendly for people who don't want to use the today plugin part, but just run it to see (place shortcut in start menu with install, full-sized icon, etc... easy stuff).