View Single Post
Old 01-17-2011, 09:42 AM
GirlGoneGeek
Chillin' with my Geeks!
Threadstarter

GirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Verizon Confirms 'New Every Two' Is Dead - Program to be terminated as of January

Quote:
Originally Posted by quick99si View Post
If you're the Courtney near St. Louis who tried to rip me off over an i930 few years ago, I'll place kick your face to wipe that smile clean off. If that's not you, do carry on and ignore this post.
Cough, if I were, that's a great way to "try" and frighten me :/ LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by gullzway View Post
"All of this adds up to more out-of-pocket costs for Verizon customers."

Sounds like even more reason, in addition to them being the highest priced provider, NOT to have Verizon! But I still predict Many sheep will Flock to them when the iphony gets released.
Who knows why they are doing it but I'm sure they have their reasons.

If you wanna make the world a better place take a look at yourself and then make a change ~Michael Jackson