View Single Post
Old 01-17-2011, 08:54 AM
Sharkie405
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 1-16-11-Updated★SharkieROM v3.0★Generic\Sprint★23563\21916★Sense2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sixfoota21 View Post
using the beta, music tab, when i pressed vol up or down a black bar on left side appeared but no level indicators. ?? not sure why. I just got home and ran task29 / flashed 6.5x 3.0 and all is well.
OK, cool. I was gonna say... I got volume bars on mine.

@ Everyone,

So, I'm on the Sprint 6.5 ROM and I just noticed that on the hardware keyboard none of the directional arrows work.

Can someone who's flashes a 6.5 ROM let me know if they are getting this as well?

Edit: Nevernind. I hard reset, did my usual set up and it's working fine now. Must have been a fluke. Perhaps I should have Task29'ed before this last flash!

Edit 2: So, it's back. The only thing I did between my last edit and this one was set up my email acct. and play some music using Sense. When I played music I also adjusted the volume. I noticed that the up and down arrows on the hardware keyboard are now acting as volume controls and the left and right arrows do nothing. Anyone ever heard of this?? ...And is anyone on the 6.5.X ROM experiencing this? I am using a different volume control fix (HTC Volume Control.dll) that I just put in yesterday for the first time for the 6.5 Taskbar icons. This is probably the issue. 6.5 users please let me know if you have this same bug.

Edit 3: Now I just noticed that the arrows on the SIP also do the same thing. I'm going to pull the 6.5 ROMs down until I can figure this out.

Last edited by Sharkie405; 01-17-2011 at 12:18 PM.