View Single Post
Old 01-16-2011, 07:46 PM
steveo70
VIP Member

steveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 1-16-11-Updated★SharkieROM v3.0★Generic\Sprint★23563\21916(coming soon)★Sense2019

Just got home from work, weird beard, I too have a use everyday charger that is not working; however, the bedroom one works fine (phone on) huh? News to me as well. As for that wallpaper issue above. I do not use co0kie and insert in my animated wallpapers to disable any clouds. when you pick new wallpaper and returns to home screen w/previous existing still showing. simple slide of the slider wallpaper sets and is changed when back to start menu. Maybe something like this is happening to slthomas. I'll reread posts more thoroughly. Just wanted to get this in while everyone was online.