View Single Post
Old 01-16-2011, 06:15 PM
Sharkie405
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 1-16-11-Updated★SharkieROM v3.0★Generic\Sprint★23563\21916(coming soon)★Sense2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by slthomas00 View Post
Thanks Sharkie. Changing in "Settings/HomeWallpaper/Weather Wallpaper" won't change it. Had to do it from "Settings/Personalize/Home tab wallpaper" and in "Settings/Personalize/Lock Screen walpaper". Thanks for the PNG - happy camper now.

Regarding the removal of the the package "Sharkies405's SharkieROM Default ..." - on this ROM and on previous - when I removed it and restarted -then went in the START menus, all the icons & text were scrambled. Not sure why.
I don't understand why removing that cab would have an effect on your start menu. I flashed back to the Sprint v3.0 ROM to test this out.
Here's what I did:

1) Disabled Sense
2) Removed CHT Editor
3) Removed CHT
4) Enabled Sense
5) Removed "Sharkie405's SharkieROM Default Wallpaper.cab"
6) This is what I get:

And the Start Menu is fine and untouched. I soft-resest and restarted Sense and all is still fine. Are you sure that you're not doing something else somewhere along the way that's screwing with the Start Menu? I'm also able to change the wallpaper the way I said before. It's very odd that you are unable to... What mods have you installed if any, previous to trying to change the wallpaper?

If anyone else has the time to also test this out, I'd really appreciate it.

Last edited by Sharkie405; 01-16-2011 at 06:21 PM.