View Single Post
Old 01-16-2011, 05:58 PM
arrrghhh
Testing Extraordinaire

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: How To Compile Your Own Kernels, Modules, Tinboot (NAND boot), and More for Begin

Quote:
Originally Posted by vistazifta View Post
ok so then this question is being directed at acl and natemcnutty can either of u tell us if maurice has given u his project and whether yes or no how close r u to full nand and being that being that i have a whole bunch of sprint rhodiums aka rhrodiumw at my disposal please let me know how i can test
Honestly if you could donate one of them to a dev, I'm sure that would help immensely...

Don't feel obligated to in any way, shape or form... I'm just saying that I know a few devs that could definitely put a RHOD400 to very good use.