View Single Post
Old 01-16-2011, 05:32 PM
Sharkie405
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 1-16-11-Updated★SharkieROM v3.0★Generic\Sprint★23563\21916(coming soon)★Sense2019

1) Yeah, I meant to look into switching those around and just forgot about it.

2) I'll edit the 1st post at some point to let people know.

3)You're welcome

7)I believe you're referring to the "Sharkie405's SharkieROM Default Wallpaper". If so, that is only a cab with registry settings to set the wallpaper. It has absolutely nothing to do with the start menu. What happened to the start menu exactly?

As far as changing the wallpaper without CHT it's, from the home page, Settings/HomeWallpaper/Weather Wallpaper. There's a BG4ALL package in the ROM so whatever wallpaper you set for the home tab will be the wallpaper for all the other tabs as well. You're right that I should have included the standard Sense black wallpaper. I'll add that in next time around and I'll post one up here for you to use in a few minutes.

I'm currently working on the 6.5 ROM, but I'll flash the 6.5.X and see if removing the cab you spoke of also gives me any issues.

Edit: Is this the wallpaper your talking about? If so, there you go! Just "save image as..."

Last edited by Sharkie405; 01-16-2011 at 05:39 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.