View Single Post
Old 01-16-2011, 05:18 PM
TREmp77
Almost a VIP

TREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC EVO 2.2 Custom ROM v4.4 | FroYo 3.70.651.1 | *Updated 12/30/10*

Quote:
Originally Posted by daveedem View Post
Ok.. so I've searched this thread and can't find a definitive answer on swype.

I saw were it was included in the rom then there was a post from OMJ where it wasn't. I just installed this ROM after deciding to look for a kernal that isn't going to cause my battery to smoke.. LOL. (Which I'll add, I never had any problems with the SBC kernel).

However, I love me some swype and can't seem to get it working. I had it installed, but it was giving FC constantly. Then I found this thread about it being on the ROM so I uninstalled. But now it's not there.

Can someone point back in the right direction?

Thanks.

BTW... I've been running OMJ's ROMs since I've had my EVO and NEVER had a problem with them.. they are fantastic!!! Kudos to OMJ.

this is Riptide's themed version of swype...just flash it via recovery
Attached Files
File Type: zip evo_blue_swype-signed.zip (2.29 MB, 13 views) Click for barcode!