View Single Post
Old 01-15-2011, 12:27 AM
Sharkie405
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 12-06-10(CE-21686-Sense2019)★SharkieROM v2.0 R1★Generic\Sprint[21683\21916-Sense2

Quote:
Originally Posted by steveo70 View Post
Just got in from work, was going to look for that. For future knowledge. Where was it located? Never did any keyboard work.
To be more exact, I've gone around the issue by remapping that button to UCWeb via Rhodium Keyboard Config. by adding those regedits into the UCWeb cab. So if one uninstalls UCWeb a "unable to find UCWEB" will message will probably pop up or if one unmaps that key via Keyboard Config the "unable to find Opera" message will pop up again. I figure most will install Opera anyway and if not one can remap that key to whatever browser one uses.

I searched my entire kitchen, then searched it with Agent Ransack and couldn't find a reference to that button being mapped to Opera. If you ever figure it out, let me know...

I feel like it might have something to do with HTC Bookmark, EZInput or the Sprint Carrier provisioning cab. I searched all of those packages/cabs plus many many others and couldn't find anything.

Last edited by Sharkie405; 01-15-2011 at 12:30 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.