View Single Post
Old 01-14-2011, 03:20 PM
jcm76
Lurker

jcm76 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Jan 06| 21916|29007 * Sense 20

Hi Everyone!

Must say that I've been a lurker on PPCGeeks for some time and love the wealth of info that can be found here. However this is my first post so I was hoping somebody out there could help me with this problem.

I started out about a year ago running a MightROM firmware on my Verizon Touch Pro 2 (rhodiumW). about 2 months ago I switched to EnergyROM and I am currently running Energy.RHODCDMA.21916.Sense2.5.Dec.27.

So here's my problem. I am a user of the Microsoft MyPhone backup/location service and I just noticed that the premium features don't seem to be working any more. MyPhone says that it cannot communicate with the device. The data sync (backup) still works, but the location features don't work. They used to work. I only discovered this yesterday when I couldn't find my phone so I logged into Microsoft's MyPhone website to locate it. This was the first time I have attempted a locate on this phone since I switched to EnergyROM in November.

Luckily I found the phone, but i'm concerned now in the event I do REALLY lose the thing that I won't be able to find it or perform the remote data wipe (which is one of the main reasons I use MyPhone in the first place).

To be clear, the data backup still works fine as I was able to see all my recent text messages, notes and tasks, etc.

Any help would be appreciated