View Single Post
Old 01-13-2011, 06:52 PM
manekineko
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

manekineko knows their stuffmanekineko knows their stuffmanekineko knows their stuffmanekineko knows their stuffmanekineko knows their stuffmanekineko knows their stuffmanekineko knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Unofficial known issues list - 1/13 Headset thru USB adapter now working

Quote:
Originally Posted by [ACL] View Post
Oo i didnt experince the no where sound yet. You are using pandora as a simple test? i'll have to look at that. I did notice on nand the sound gets routed back to the ear piece so there is some fine tuning to do.
I'm using the Android music player with an mp3 as a simple test.

I just played around with it some more. When it's playing with nowhere sound after a disconnect and replug, the 3.5mm on the extUSB seems definitely involved, because unplugging isn't detected even for pausing the music. However, if you keep unplugging and plugging it will sooner or later detect the plug and start playing sound through the headset again.

The great majority of the time when you have nowhere sound, plugging into the 3.5mm on the extUSB works correctly and sound starts coming out of the headset. I only managed to get the nowhere sound to happen once out of like 10-20 tries just now.

I haven't managed to create any situation that causes sound to get routed to the ear piece.

The lack of sound from the speakerphone without a rest period seems to occur 100% of the time.

Last edited by manekineko; 01-13-2011 at 06:55 PM.