View Single Post
Old 01-13-2011, 05:45 PM
Improve
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Improve is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Improve
Cool Windows Phone 7 on HD2 w/100% live services

ALSO I WANTED TO ANOUNCE THIS HERE!

I just called here in the US. the # I dialed was 1(800) 642 - 7676 The 2 men I spoke to where dismissive, they immediately told me to call my carrier Tmobile or The device manufacturer HTC. I explained this is an MSphone problem. I asked him what help would they be? Im not having a hardware or service problem, im having a Microsoft Live account/services problem. They both explained that MS does not have Windows Phone 7 support yet, and again just repeated you need to contact your bla bla bla. Maybe ill call tonight and get someone whose willing to help.

LINK TO MS LIVE SERVICE SUPPORT PAGE

EDIT: Persistence my friends persistence. Be polite, know what your taking about and you will get your Product license activation code. Running 100% on my HD2 =D>