View Single Post
Old 01-13-2011, 05:15 PM
[ACL]
VIP Member

[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: NAND Boot Testing - 01-07: Panel power on/off fixes

Quote:
Originally Posted by natemcnutty View Post
OK, so here's the deal on the lcd density. I'm working off what was on tinboot git, so it has 240, but I think [ACL]'s tinboot in the autobuild is different.

Also, [ACL], is hw3d still needed in cmdline? I thought it was just fully enabled by default now.

I haven't had a chance to test this yet, but I can tell you that it should pause your music when you unplug the headphones. This is the default way WinMo and other Android phones do it. I think this is default so that music doesn't start blaring everywhere if you pull the headphones out on a plane or when you pull the aux out in the car.
shit.. ur rite about the hw3d. I dont even think i accept that on the code anymore.. lol. So consider that gone. for the next build.

Yeah, the other folk confirmed that it should pause. So im leaving it alone. Just fine tuning the sound routing a little more but that should be it.

Also i did put sleep 1.. This is what its using now.

"gsensor_axis=2,1,3 msmvkeyb_toggle=off hw3d.force=1 panic=0 pm.sleep_mode=1"

Last edited by [ACL]; 01-13-2011 at 05:17 PM.
This post has been thanked 5 times.