View Single Post
Old 01-13-2011, 01:37 PM
manekineko
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

manekineko knows their stuffmanekineko knows their stuffmanekineko knows their stuffmanekineko knows their stuffmanekineko knows their stuffmanekineko knows their stuffmanekineko knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Unofficial known issues list 1/3

Quote:
Originally Posted by [ACL] View Post
Since you are the only person who i know who has the usb to 3.5 dongle, can you test now with the latest kernel? We are able to recognize the oem 11pin but im wondering if the converter works. If it does, then ill move to the 3.5mm external port
I made no changes to startup.txt.

I can confirm that with the USB to 3.5mm dongle, it is working (mostly) properly.

Begin playing a song, and plug in the headset to the dongle, and seamlessly it switches to the headset.

On unplug while playing a song, it will pause. On hitting play, I still get the silence unless it has had enough time to rest.

On incoming call, music will pause. Both sound and microphone on call are properly carried. On hangup, music resumes playing flawlessly.

Button has no effect with music or call (same as Windows Mobile when using USB adapter).

Not sure if it's related, since there's always so much going on, but my phone doesn't seem to be sleeping into green from orange LED. Could always be something else than the new kernel though, since I didn't do a new data.img. I do have GPS turned off, but the issue may have crept in when I was messing around with the camera test kernels. Anyone else trying the new kernel able to chime in on whether their phone is sleeping?

Last edited by manekineko; 01-13-2011 at 02:05 PM.