View Single Post
Old 01-13-2011, 12:37 PM
testacon
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

testacon is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartestacon is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartestacon is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: You suck Sprint!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmiekain View Post
I hope I'm wrong, but I kind of get the feeling its going to be something most people dont care about like a tablet or something like a different kind of plan. Remember last time sprint did this? It was to announce to a 30 day money back guarantee? DIDN'T PHASE ME ONE BIT. As a shareholder in sprint I for one would like to see them really make a big move. Come on sprint WOW us. We sprint customers are few but faithful. My evo was at one time in my opinion sitting on top of the world. Now, other carriers have announced multiple dual core phones, phones with qhd displays and so on. Sprint gives us the Evo shift? Come on how am I supposed to brag to the iphone people at work about my network when all they have to offer after CES is a blackberry tablet and a smaller weaker version of a phone released half a year ago? @sprint... I want the LG Optimus X2 or something equivalent. Or at least do the shareholders a favor and announce something that will increase profits.
Not sure of the wow factor of this but maybe a 4G version of the iPhone? I saw on those interwebs that the latest iOS had some extra version types in there for a another hardware phone version and a second iPAD hardware version crammed into it. None of which has been announced yet.

Although your last sentence is probably more to the point, that the $10 for 4G tax is being increased to $15-20 because they can.