View Single Post
Old 01-11-2011, 11:58 AM
TREmp77
Almost a VIP

TREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC EVO 2.2 Custom ROM v4.4 | FroYo 3.70.651.1 | *Updated 12/30/10*

Quote:
Originally Posted by CYNICALifornia View Post
Yeah, I have noticed it too. It is really frustrating me because I like 4.4, but this battery life thing is KILLING me.

I installed a kernel that is supposed to give me better battery, and it did charge better, but my discharge rates are still as bad. My usage comes a lot from standby. From unplugging when I got up to arriving at work (2 hours and 15mins) I had lost 15% of my battery already. Here is my usage:
Android Sys- 29%
Cell Stdby- 30% (Time w/o signal 0%)
Phone Idle- 23%
WiFi- 10%
Display- 8%

Sure, I was on facebook and the internet, but that just seems silly.

I'm going to downgrade my radio to 2.15.00.09.01 and update my profile and PRL(again) to see if that helps at all.

Anyone else have any other ideas?
Whats your PRI...some people are saying they are getting crappy battery life with 1.90 and downgrading helps

This post has been thanked 1 times.