View Single Post
Old 01-11-2011, 12:53 AM
boredandtattooed
The Dyslexic VIP

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed
Re: New Sprint Policy on Broken Screens

Quote:
Originally Posted by tornacl View Post

lose, have someone steal it, or just plain destroy it and you will have no need for a deductible... for those of you that don't know, AFTER you pay the 35.00 repair charge you can then get TEP on your hone.
so what about the people who lose it or it gets stolen BEFORE they get TEP?? guess itd be too little too late.. and theyll be paying someones asking price lol TEP is a good thing, even given the new policy on physical damage

Quote:
Originally Posted by hidaya View Post
so if i scratched my screen and wanted it replaced i could go into a repair shop and have it replaced for 35? yes this is a serious question... i was stupid enough to believe the screen did not scratch untill last week
very possible.. they may be knit-picky and says its just a scratch or something.. especially if the view isnt messed up at all.. then again, you never know... doesnt hurt to stop by a store and just ask.. then again, just crack your screen a little more and theyll be no more questions..

i can see this new policy being abused, BIG TIME! especially given if they happen to be out of screen that day, theyll be ordring you a complete refurb or NIB device..

Last edited by WarChild; 01-11-2011 at 01:21 PM.