View Single Post
Old 01-11-2011, 12:40 AM
boredandtattooed
The Dyslexic VIP

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed
Re: Verizon MMS send only

Quote:
Originally Posted by arrrghhh View Post
Oh, I waited 30 mins. Also, I didn't modify my settings at all - just tried to send an MMS with the camera kernel and hope.

I'll definitely try out these settings you gave me now - saved me a lot of searchin I'm sure, thanks!

Just put in those settings... not a big fan of hard-coding the IP like that, but it did seemingly work! The message says sent. Just need to verify the person rec'd it. Update - confirmed! This does indeed work for MMS! Now I guess I need to see how receiving works, as sending now does... Update 2 - receiving evidently does not work. I never received any notifications of a new pic mail, but I was able to view it on the website for Sprint pic mail... Is there something special I need to do to allow the phone to receive? I don't think I've ever received pic mail properly in WinMo either, so perhaps it's the phone itself...

Thanks a bunch! I'm sure a lot of people are going to love this information.
craziness, im tellin ya lol... bigger kicker, it works on cdma vogue.. that device uses MMS differently than other winMO phones though.. they only recieve a link, which then takes them to the pic...

another kicker.. if you watch your signal, youll see it switch from E to 1x(or whatever it says).. so the device does on some level recognize that the MMS is coming in.... it just never actually appears..

your far more into all this than i am.. and ive yet to even go look at the camera thread over on xda for any more ideas..