View Single Post
Old 01-10-2011, 10:38 PM
powinmo
PPCGeeks Regular

powinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Dec 13| 21916|29005 * Sense 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by teradog View Post
I moved wifey to 29005 from a June ROM! (Cookie 2 regular flavor, but running mskips win7 SPB theme with IPT checked in settings/home.. SOLID, I wouldn't move her if it wasn't solid... as my ear would hurt way toooooo much. I did run Cookie 2 for a couple days, built from scratch, perfect... but again, uses too much RAM for me.

(would hit you up with a couple more also powinmo but am out for the day... :>)) love your content, keep up the good work
*edit 2* hehe, they gave me at least one more... gotta get you on the board powinmo..
How's the significant other liking the updates you pushed to their device? I still have mine on an older Oct.25 CHT185 ROM, thinking of moving them to Dec.27 unless NRGZ releases a Jan.6 CHT185 one sometime soon. His tweets indicated he may/not do a CHT185 for this batch of ROMs. I really hope he rotates a consistent set of CHT185 releases until CHT2 finally stabilizes.

Appreciate the "Thanks". I have to remember to give those back as well, esp now that XDA has something similar implemented finally.
* Rhodium NRG Energy CDMA ROM Wiki - please read before posting a new question...