View Single Post
Old 01-10-2011, 09:08 PM
arrrghhh
Testing Extraordinaire

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: MMS Bounty for CDMA Android Port **Currently: $30**

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhr View Post
The sprint method works if you are on FRX03 XDAndroid2.2Froyo.121610 rar file. cab for me does not instal. stock. I noticed it wont send with Froyo X build at all.

Test it stock and if you want your camera working you can go ahead and do what viruzcrazy is doing over xda to make it work and it still works to send.

But I think becuase TIad8 does not include the APN-config.xml "universal" list might be the reason why it does not send. not sure just a theory
I'm now able to send with the above settings listed, however I cannot receive... is this normal? I never use MMS