View Single Post
Old 01-10-2011, 06:31 PM
boredandtattooed
The Dyslexic VIP

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed
Re: New Sprint Policy on Broken Screens

I almost hate to chime in on this one..

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradart View Post

1.That's not a sprint policy

2. Accidental and catastrophic damage are not covered at all, ever.

3. Sprint repair centers have also been fixing phones for a while. I would assume that's why they're called repair center's.

4. BTW neither of these things relates directly to a Sprint policy and even less to a policy specifically about broken screens.

1. READ Support - Article guess it's SPRINT POLICY huh

2. "accidents arent covered, ever"... oh Really now??? READ Support - Article

3. Reapir Center have always done repair yes.. but the NEW Policy states: YOU DONT EVEN HAVe HAVE INSURANCE NOW

4. READ AGAIN Support - Article its more than OBVIOUS THIS HAS EVERYTHING TO DO WITH SPRINTS POLICY AND SPECIICALLY BROKEN SCREENS!!!!

That being said, this is obviously NEW information to YOU as well.. so enjoy it!

and this has only been going on since around NOV of 2010, so 2 months, I d say its still pretty new to be talked about..... though i will say the info was in my SIG for a month(which doesnt mean much, just saying) and there is a thread on this in Carrier Discussion http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/carrier-di...ep-policy.html

Last edited by WarChild; 01-11-2011 at 01:16 PM.
This post has been thanked 4 times.