View Single Post
Old 01-10-2011, 05:08 PM
arrrghhh
Testing Extraordinaire

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Verizon MMS send only

Quote:
Originally Posted by yoshi911 View Post
Sprint has a different MMSC address, that may be your issue if you just copied that directly. It does take a while to upload some pics though so you do have to give it a little bit of time.
Oh, I waited 30 mins. Also, I didn't modify my settings at all - just tried to send an MMS with the camera kernel and hope.

I'll definitely try out these settings you gave me now - saved me a lot of searchin I'm sure, thanks!

Just put in those settings... not a big fan of hard-coding the IP like that, but it did seemingly work! The message says sent. Just need to verify the person rec'd it. Update - confirmed! This does indeed work for MMS! Now I guess I need to see how receiving works, as sending now does... Update 2 - receiving evidently does not work. I never received any notifications of a new pic mail, but I was able to view it on the website for Sprint pic mail... Is there something special I need to do to allow the phone to receive? I don't think I've ever received pic mail properly in WinMo either, so perhaps it's the phone itself...

Thanks a bunch! I'm sure a lot of people are going to love this information.

Last edited by arrrghhh; 01-10-2011 at 06:34 PM.