View Single Post
Old 01-09-2011, 05:15 PM
Sharkie405
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 12-06-10(CE-21686-Sense2019)★SharkieROM v2.0 R1★Generic\Sprint[21683\21916-Sense2

I just checked and I don't have the incall volume controls remaining after having ended a call issue that you mentioned. So, I guess this fix also fixed that...

Glad we got that out of the way. Thanks for your help!

@ Everyone,

I was thinking that instead of making people wait another week or so while I let the beta testers test things out, I'd go ahead and release the betas here in the thread for you guys to test out.

I'm using 28244, which is the build that a couple of people reported People Tab issues with like auto rearrangement of contacts and such. I've been on this build for the last 3 or 4 weeks and I've not had any issues like that. This is the main reason I'm still calling it a beta though. I want you guys to test it out and let me know if you run into that issue before I officially release it and change the 1st post.

My goal is to have it up by later on tonight, but we'll see. Stay tuned...
This post has been thanked 1 times.