View Single Post
Old 01-09-2011, 01:56 PM
DavidinCT
VIP Member

DavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to DavidinCT Send a message via MSN to DavidinCT
Re: Disappointed by Microsoft's CES Keynote?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrjskj View Post
i was gonna diss sprint and vzw but i aint i think imma go android here soon mostly because i think vzw and sprint let microsoft shoot its mouth off bout its early 2011 release only to find out late june is when we can expect wp7 devices not really tryin to diss microsoft either but they kinda dissapointed alot of cdma users like myself with the lateness anyways im a believer if u say one thinh stick with it not switch up 2 months later with bs i know every phone has bug issues but then these are just my retarded thoughts
This is the same crap we always get. I've been watching phones for years now. They are never released when they say, they never will tell you when a phone will be release "UNLESS" there is a big press statement with it. You could walk into a Sprint store next week and there could be 1-2 WP7 models sitting on the shelf. You just don't know.

Ballmer is claiming what the carriers want people to know. Everyone will be have devices by June 30th. Then we have Verizon sending out to all MS employees about The HTC Trophy early January but it just passed FCC approval 3-4 days ago.

June 30th is the end of the 1st 1/2 of 2011, this is the goal to have all devices at all carriers by then. Not meaning that most carriers won't have 1 or 2 them long before.

In a nutshell, no one is telling anyone crap, If you were watching CES to get a better idea on a CDMA release, like I was, you just got more lost.

If nothing shows by the end of the month, wait till WMC next month, everything should be told by then.

http://mc.anywherecool.com/Blog/
If I helped in anyway, please hit thanks !
This post has been thanked 1 times.