View Single Post
Old 01-09-2011, 12:54 PM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC EVO 2.2 Custom ROM v4.4 | FroYo 3.70.651.1 | *Updated 12/30/10*

Quote:
Originally Posted by treedog5 View Post
sorry to keep bothering you, but i did what you said and got the alt flash. now how do i use amon? is it a differnt app? when i try to use any of the options under rom manager it says i have to flash clockwork back.
dont use rom manager....there are many ways to get into recovery, the easiest is to hold down the power button until you get the pop menu, choose reboot, then choose recovery. once in recovery, there are many options, backup, wipe, flash etc....use the vol up & down to navigate, power button to select

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayhuffdaddy View Post
So is Amon the one to have now? I went ahead and flashed the Amon to the phone. What I did was update Rom manager via the market then updated clockwork then flashed Amon. Am I good to go now?
yep....like i've said all along, i dont recommend using rom manager....