View Single Post
Old 01-08-2011, 09:37 PM
NinjaDuck
VIP Duck

NinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.80 (Windows Mobile; WCE; Opera Mobi/WMD-50433; U; en) Presto/2.4.13 Version/10.00)

Quote:
Originally Posted by akeaw3000
I previously asked this question, but I'm wondering if more people are having this problem. My individual quick links are moving around and/or disappearing. I noticed it starting with the 28xxx Energy Cookie2.0 ROM. I'm now using the 29007 Energy Cookie 2.0 GTX 27.Dec ROM and I'm still having this issue. Any tips appreciated...
happens to me once in a while. Seems to be a cookie 2.0 thing. No fix that I have found so far.

I just have a reg copy of my setting waiting to reload - just in case...