View Single Post
Old 01-08-2011, 05:09 PM
kjhadfield
HI Fly Guy

kjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Been on the latest ce rom an everything seems extremely well compared to the second to last ce rom. No sense issues like before. The only issue i been having is when i receive a call sometimes when i slide to answer it will not connect me to the call. But it will show as a missed call. I think it happens more frequent when im unable to answer within the first or second ring. Like when i do slide to answer there is a sort of delay before it connects but by that time its to late?

My battery is extremely better aswell. But this could be result of many factors. No2chem battery set back to default except 1%, chts settings to disable data for defined profiles, and an app i always used, reremind, caused battery loss (so i read) So i didnt install it this time. I might try my auto loud speaker cab agian as i thought it was the issue but it may not of been.

Another user had noticed in notification manager (topbar tap) that it would say data network instead of sprint. I get this aswell, while data active it says data network but when data off it says sprint. I dont really see it causing any problem thou. I also flash generic without sprint provisioning cab. Like i said no bad side effects of this so therefor not a prob if it says whatever it wants, as long i have data.

The ringer level not sure i understand but the only thing i notice is when in call volume is at half way level so then i raise it 100% then the next time on call the in call vol is back at half way, so it goes back to default level?

Sharkie,
So how you been? Everything good. You ever messed with new start menu icons yet? I know you fixed the media volume with the to the side type profile that you will include in future roms but can a simple cab install work? Im really looking forward to that and the start menu icons ( maybe cht original icons) know you been busy but not used to you being away this long. You do still have plans for us right, cause i desided im not getting another phone till either 1 year or a dual core processor with super amolded screen, 512 or more ram, front face cam to name a few come state side ( not the first 1 that comes out but the competition of these kind specs) so needless to say im with tp2 for awhile. Chts has kept me busy with the profiles an layouts but just asking for a lil update.

Thanks

Sent from my MID using Tapatalk