View Single Post
Old 01-08-2011, 12:56 PM
teradog
VIP Member - Retired

teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Jan 06| 21916|29007 * Sense 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by sly View Post
I was hoping you wouldn't notice! lol (and who are you calling "old"?!)

I'll check out WinStart but I'm not sure where I'll be come March. The Android army has been knocking on my door. They're whispering sweet nothings in my ear and flaunting their dual-core badonkadonks. It gets harder and harder to resist
Say it isn't so! hmmmm Epic is the best Sprint has.. you leaving Sprint or waiting/ hoping for additional new devices?

Buddy got the Epic, runs a dozen apps, leaves them all up, never an issue, claims great battery life (that one I question), super fast... 4 inch screen ... yummy! Not sure I want to jump off my old plan, eat another 1,200 a year in plan fees & not be able to hit reverse...

Would like to hear what your thinking.. PM if you don't want to post..

Don't make the jump yet... gotta get you VIP yet, ya haven't quite hit the magic number yet, but soooooon...