View Single Post
Old 01-07-2011, 11:40 PM
ndno
VIP Member

ndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [CAB] GSM&CDMA Project Android Port and Startup Utility [11/221] FRX03 Reference!

Quote:
Originally Posted by arrrghhh View Post
Code I don't think it nearly complete for camera. I've been mucking with it, and sometimes cam works flawlessly, other times I get a lot of FC's.

Also, that camera test kernel is behind GIT - so that may be part of it too. I wouldn't make any bundles until it gets committed, then you'll benefit from all the code coming together, instead of one thing working here and one thing working there (good example is kbd bl and cam).

Hopefully WisTilt2 will commit his kbd backlight stuff soon. I thought he would've already, but he did say this week was going to be busy for him. Either way, we have a ton of code waiting to be committed.
Thanks. Hopefully, all the changes (3d driver, kbd backlight, camera) will eventually be committed so we can get a working distribution. Looks like the NAND version is getting pretty solid. There are still too many little annoyances that have prevented me to jump the WinMo ship and go to the Android NAND port (would be very fast if data was on NAND too). The haret version gives us a chance to try stuff out without wiping away WinMo. My cousin is going to give me his old HTC HD2 but I don't have T-Mobile; however, I plan to reflash it with the Android port at XDA which is very solid now; going wireless tether it off my TP2 .