View Single Post
Old 01-07-2011, 04:15 PM
ndno
VIP Member

ndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [CAB] GSM&CDMA Project Android Port and Startup Utility [11/221] FRX03 Reference!

arrrgggh or anyone who have tried the camera kernel, how are you getting it to work? i took FRX03 distribution and replaced the kernel/modules and libraries posted on the camera thread at XDA. camera application launches fine and the screen shows the scene composition fine but the application keeps crashing (the force close / wait window keeps popping up) when I tried to take a snapshot (or touch any of the softkey controls). I was able to get it to work ONCE and took like 4 snapshots; they were pretty sharp! The pictures are located in sdcard/DCIM/camera. However, I can't get it to work again; I've rebooted many times and tried relaunching the camera app and it's always crashing. arrrgggh, thanks for the voicemail trick; whenever my TP2 is sluggish, I just dial my voicemail and the sluggishness disappears!!!

If I can get this working more reliability, I'll upload an All-In-One (FRX03 distribution with camera file mods) package for people to try out. NOTE: this camera package uses the same 3d driver and gralloc files as the one posted by tiad8 so I don't think (not sure) we can use tiad8's files as they may not work with the camera library and this kernel.

Last edited by ndno; 01-07-2011 at 04:20 PM.