View Single Post
Old 01-07-2011, 07:17 AM
Touched Pro 2
Lurker

Touched Pro 2 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 12-06-10(CE-21686-Sense2019)★SharkieROM v2.0 R1★Generic\Sprint[21683\21916-Sense2

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjhadfield View Post
If you has sense looping then uninstall that cab. If it is for vins rom thats why, maybe sharkie will look into it but i never heard talk bout a different wall per tab cab, lol. Droped calls n stuff controlled by the radio will not be the fault of the rom. Thats just your signal... but you can flash radios seperately but be careful you can end up with a brick .

Sent from my MID using Tapatalk

Thanks for the reply!

That cab worked on the energy rom so I thought I'd try it on Sharkie's. I wound up having to hard reset to get out of that loop. The different wall per tab thing was just an idea I got when I was on my last rom. I had two lockscreens on because I hadn't disabled the default one. It was sorta like the ending of get smart with all the doors. If you don't know what get smart is, disregard the last sentence. Anyway, I'm a fan of Yui and I had her picture on the lockscreens as well as the wallpapaper. I guess I was just being greedy, lawl. I won't mess with the radio. I don't need a brick. That may be why I had those failed flashes before. A few dropped calls ain't bad...especially since I live in a black hole as far as signal goes. Thanks again!
This post has been thanked 1 times.