View Single Post
Old 01-07-2011, 12:48 AM
kjhadfield
HI Fly Guy

kjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
If you has sense looping then uninstall that cab. If it is for vins rom thats why, maybe sharkie will look into it but i never heard talk bout a different wall per tab cab, lol. Droped calls n stuff controlled by the radio will not be the fault of the rom. Thats just your signal... but you can flash radios seperately but be careful you can end up with a brick .
Quote:
Originally Posted by Touched Pro 2 View Post
I have used both energy and Vin's roms. Actually, I came to this thread after two failed flashes of the latest Vindows. Something kept happening that caused me to lose signal and phone capabilities, so I had no phone until this morning. Anyway, I have to say that I'm loving this rom. I can't stop messing with my phone now! I don't know how to pagepool or any of that, and I think I may have botched something by trying to use sensemods on the rom, but since I flashed this morning I am doing this or that on the phone. I haven't been like that since my Instink...and that phone was CARP!

The thing I like is the ability to customize. Vin's roms are good....so are the energy roms, but this rom let's me take out what I don't want or need. I was gonna get a titanium rom and use mobile shell or winterface...glad I didn't.

Many thanks for making this rom!!

I have question/issues:

I have sense going in a continuous loop because it didn't agree with the sense mods cab that's on vin's page. I wanted to try the wallpaper mod to see if I could get different wallpapers on the different tabs and that there. Is there a cab that can do such a thing? Different wallpapers for tabs/pages?

I seemed to get a great signal today while I was out, but I dropped two calls. Is that just bad reception? Can I change radios and get better results? Or is finagling with stuff like that the reason I'm loopy...looping?

Thankssssssss

Sent from my MID using Tapatalk