View Single Post
Old 01-06-2011, 10:12 PM
Touched Pro 2
Lurker

Touched Pro 2 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 12-06-10(CE-21686-Sense2019)★SharkieROM v2.0 R1★Generic\Sprint[21683\21916-Sense2

I have used both energy and Vin's roms. Actually, I came to this thread after two failed flashes of the latest Vindows. Something kept happening that caused me to lose signal and phone capabilities, so I had no phone until this morning. Anyway, I have to say that I'm loving this rom. I can't stop messing with my phone now! I don't know how to pagepool or any of that, and I think I may have botched something by trying to use sensemods on the rom, but since I flashed this morning I am doing this or that on the phone. I haven't been like that since my Instink...and that phone was CARP!

The thing I like is the ability to customize. Vin's roms are good....so are the energy roms, but this rom let's me take out what I don't want or need. I was gonna get a titanium rom and use mobile shell or winterface...glad I didn't.

Many thanks for making this rom!!

I have question/issues:

I have sense going in a continuous loop because it didn't agree with the sense mods cab that's on vin's page. I wanted to try the wallpaper mod to see if I could get different wallpapers on the different tabs and that there. Is there a cab that can do such a thing? Different wallpapers for tabs/pages?

I seemed to get a great signal today while I was out, but I dropped two calls. Is that just bad reception? Can I change radios and get better results? Or is finagling with stuff like that the reason I'm loopy...looping?

Thankssssssss
This post has been thanked 1 times.