View Single Post
Old 01-06-2011, 08:06 PM
Recursion
Rockin' the Red!!

Recursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Video/TV out problem...popup disable possible??

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcu99 View Post
Hi,

First I would love to say thanks to all for making this site possible. I absolutely love my TP2 because of it.

A couple days ago I was trying some new roms and since then I have two problems that are REALLY annoying me and almost making my phone useless. First, I get a Video/TV out popup that asks me to select PAL or NTSC many times per day and mostly during phone calls making me unable to speak or hear the person. I don't have the phone plugged into anything when it happens and never used the TV out feature. Is there a way to completely disable this popup through settings or registry? Anyone have the same issue?

Second, my vibration mode is totally screwed up lately. It should almost as if a loose piece in there. It started with one of the roms being super lous vibration and now it really rattles sometimes like a broken piece and other times it sounds perfect.

I tried different roms and even restore the provider stock rom back and these issues are still coming up. Last thing I want to do is be forced to get rid of my TP2, so I am coming here for help

Thanks
Yeah, sounds like you've got something busted inside. That popup should only come up when you plug a video "destination" into the usb port. Check inside the USB port on your phone...maybe something got stuck in there??

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
moved (fast enough eric?lol)
You are fast...at least thatz what all the pa girlz say... lololol

Hey, btw, thanks for whippin up on the bolts the other nite...