View Single Post
Old 01-06-2011, 06:36 PM
teradog
VIP Member - Retired

teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Dec 13| 21916|29005 * Sense 20

lol... as long as i'm in the b*tchn mood... I hate win7 IE. Won't let me copy & paste links, when pasting into quick reply area on ppcgeeks, it doesn't show me the paste & when I post it has 10 of them, click anything & it opens a new windows instead of a tab, etc.. etc... I'm sure much of it can be changed somewhere in settings, not in the mood to go hunting right now, instead DL'd Firefox on the new laptop... everything works default?!

All that money MS has & FFox kicks it's butt...

On the happy side... I just got a block from firefox (that I just DL'd on the new laptop), said it couldn't DL a bunch of ppcgeeks content & I should DL it.... :>))

LOL... NOT going to, just figured a way to beat those flippen adds :>))