View Single Post
Old 01-06-2011, 06:13 PM
teradog
VIP Member - Retired

teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Dec 13| 21916|29005 * Sense 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by ooxteme View Post
This is a good question!!!! I havent seen those two around for awhile!!!
Im think im finally going back to a 1.8.5 cookie this is just too much for me anymore
Edit: Yup dl'ing now...
LOL! bad timing... new ROMs tonight or tomorrow per NRG twit
Dump it alltogether! I'm getting to hate cookie!

NRG requested input.. stick with 29xxx series, give us a titanium ROM.

OK so since you're here, I'll just tell you RC2 winstart sucks for me also! It doesn't load, doesn't take the start key auto, and takes like 5-15 seconds after you hit the windows key to come up! I read up over there & someone else mentioned beta 2, still had the cab & it runs fine!

I attached it, works good! try it. Funny thing, i actually get 104 MB & if you touch the top left you still get quick menu, the soft winkey gets you panel & hard winkey gets you winstart! LOL

Must be grumpy today... ppcgeeks is putting these flippen Cricket adds over the top of my screen! Gotta keep clicking x to post stuff. PMO

*edit* & now i see you post above me the same thing i was TRYING to type but instead was clicking x on fn cricket adds.... sure hope ppcgeeks doesn't keep that crap up... i'll just stay over at xda
Attached Files
File Type: cab WinStartBeta2.cab (702.2 KB, 51 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by teradog; 05-04-2011 at 09:49 AM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.